As we gather at Abbeyfields School to worship together in person after a 20 months gap here are the precautions we are taking.
For those who can’t join us the service will be available on YouTube from Sunday night. We do plan to stream in the future, but it’s not been possible to get everything sorted quite yet, so please accept our apologies. The link will be sent out as soon as the video is uploaded.
If you are joining us please follow these simple guidelines to protect others who attend:
- If you can, do a lateral flow test before you come,
- Plan to arrive at Abbeyfields between 10:20 and 10:30 am,
- Please wear a mask as you walk around the building until you are seated,
- Respect people’s space,
- We will sit in huddles,
- Please do not touch or hug anyone unless they give you permission to, and be sensitive to not presume people want to (BTW this is a good rule whatever the viral situation; some people don’t like hugs!),
- At the end of the service, we can gather outside under the gazebo, or you are free to go home. Please feel free to do what is comfortable for you,
- Be aware and on the lookout for those around you. Smiles can travel for a long distance – so can waves.